October 13, 2014

Boo! Ghost Pattern Nail Art

Happy Monday everyone! I'm starting to get some inspiration for Halloween designs. So I expect to be posting some different halloween themed manis from now until the end of the month.

The fist design is a cute ghost pattern. It's easy, it's cute and it's perfect if you don't like spooky designs.



I used achrylic paint to do the little ghosts. It was actually a really quick design to do, and also quite fun. However I need to get my hands on some good quality black acrylic paints. Writing with polish is hard.


What other Halloween designs would you like to see? Any requests? I hope you liked this design. Have a really nice week and please let me know if you would like any particular design. I will be happy to read your requests. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment