July 30, 2014

Grunge Floral

Hello lovelies! What a busy week I've had. As some of you know I'm trying to get my driving license and I've had to have a medical examination this week. I'm also starting a new job in September and I had a training session also. I did this design two days ago but I haven't found the time to post it until now.

I've been quite into florals this summer and when I saw this design by Danielle on instagram I felt in love and I had to try it myself. 



I tried to ge the essence of the design but they don't look quite the same. My flowers and background are not as smooth but that was what I was trying to achieve, believe it or not, a grunge look.

The silver dots should actually be studs but I don't own any so I kind of tried to make them look like silver studs and I think it looks quite well despite not beeing real.

The flowers and the black background gives it this grunge look which I love. Plus the uneven and unprecise strokes accentuate this grungish look.


I hope you liked this floral design. I know I said I would post a new design for the NAGG Challenge but as I've seen Lindsey has been away and hasn't caught up I think I'll wait a bit. I'll be back soon with more designs. I will try and get some designs done before I leave for London next week. Have a nice weekend and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment