June 9, 2014

The Flowers of the Sun

Hello guys! I know I've been a bit abstend these last days. As you all know I've had my exams and family stuff. My dad has been in hospital all month and he passed away last week. I've had family around and not much time to do nail art or anything really. Thank you for understangind.

This last month has been terribly hard for me and my family and now that it's over I can go back to my normal life little by litte. I did these nails the other day to match my new sunflower print dress.



I've been wanting to try some nice sunflowers for a while. I did a similar design some time ago and it as a bit of a fail. These however look wonderful in my opinion. What do you think?


I have many things to post this week so I hope you are ready for some swatches and nail art. I'm on holiday and I will be able to post a lot and paint my nails constantly. While you are waiting for all the new designs enjoy my dress matching nails.

Have a nice week. I hope you didn't miss me a lot this days. At least my exams went well and it was nice to have my family around this weekend. Happy polishing!

2 comments :

  1. These are beautiful, Mireia!

    So incredibly sad for you and your family over the loss of your father. I hope you are doing well. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey! I've already told you but you are great and thank you so much for being there :)

      Delete