May 25, 2014

Neutral Sophistication

Happy sunday guys! How's everything going? I don't have really good news I'm afraid. I'm overwhelmed with all my exams and projects, and if that wasn't enough my father isn't getting better. I hope you all understand why I'm not posting that much.

However last night to disconnect a bit I did this delicate floral design over one of my neutral OPI polishes 'Did you 'ear about Van Gogh?'. I hope you like it.



I've started using acrylic white paint of intricate designs. I've realized that I need better paint because well you can see this white design isn't the smoothest. But still I'm liking these experiments with acrylic paint.

This design was inspired by the pattern of my bed sheets. It looks lovely on nails and the OPI polish was just the right neutral tone.

I hope you like this delicate and sophisticated floral. I can't wait to finish my exams and have some more time to paint my nails. I need nail art to take my mind of well... of what I just told you. I hope you have a nice rest of the weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment