April 17, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge - Day 4: Monochrome

Hi guys. How is everything going? I hope you are all enjoying Easter. Today's design is part of the NAGG Challenge. The theme for today was monochromatic and after two nail fails I decided to do a simple geometric design. I had other ideas but at the end I did this.



You all know I'm not a very girly girl when it comes to nails. I don't really use pink in any of my designs but pink was just perfect to create different shades adding white, black or grey.


Monochromatic is often confused with achromatic. The first day of the challenge was in fact achromatic and that's when I discovered the difference. Monochromatic means you only use one color and it's darker and lighter shades, just like I did here.


It's quite a cute design if you like pink. You can use different colors and it's really easy. You don't even need perfect straight lines. I didn't want it to look straight and parallel I preffer this look, more imperfect if you can descrive it someway.

The themes for the challenge are getting interesting. I hope you are enjoying my designs for the challenge too. Don't forget to keep cheking Lindsey's blog  to see what she comes up with for day 4 of the NAGG Challenge. Happy polishing!


No comments :

Post a Comment