February 26, 2014

Warhol's Flowers Tutorial

Hey guys! My laptop and I have been reunited after three long days and I have recovered the pictures for my tutorial. This is the easiest of designs, doable for anyone of you, beginners or pros. Plus it's the cutest of floral manis.


Here you have six easy steps to create this cute design:

1. Paint your nails with your favorite base coat and then paint them all black.

2. With a thin nail art brush, or a paint brush whatever, draw some random lines. It's supposed to be grass and it doesn't need to be perfect.

3. Outline the flowers. Make sure they are not too close to each other, if they are when you fill them in they might touch. (Sorry for the blurness of this picture)

4. Paint a flower on each corner of your nail with the colors you want.

5. With a small dotting tool, toothpick or similar, make three little spots in the middle of each flower. They don't have to look perfectly round.

6. Add a top coat when it's all dry and you have finished your design.

These are the colours I used for this design. You can use whatever colors you like, you know Warhol used to do different colour combinations for each design he did.


I hope you enjoyed this tutorian and you try it out sometime. I'm telling you it's easy, cute and quick to do. Don't forget to let me know if you try this design and give credit for it. Have a wonderful day and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment