February 11, 2014

Naughty Valentine

Hi guys! Valentine's Day is nearly here and I have another design for those who like me are not that into romanticism. There's other ways of celebrating Valentine's Day than chocolates and roses.


Naughty candy hearts is one of the best ideas I've ever had for Valentine's Day. Does anyone agree? Is there a better way to celebrate love?

I didn't like the idea of painting the typical candy hearts that people usually give on Valentine's day so I went for a sexier version. I have to admit I love them and my favorite is the heart on the thumb.


I find this design a perfect alternative to all those which are in my opinion over the top and a bit too cheesy. But that's just my opinion I'm not really into that stuff. I find these nails really fun, don't you?

I used all my pastel colors from Clarie's but I had to mix some of them to achieve the exact colour I want. I also did the design matte so they looked more realistic.


I hope you enjoyed this design and if you do your own naughty candy nails I would love to see which things you write on your nails. I'm serious I want to know! Either post links on my comments or tag me on instagram or facebook #thenailartshow. Have a wonderful week lovelies and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment