February 2, 2014

London, Here I Come!

Hey guys! Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for my three day trip to London and of course my naisl had to match the occasion. I'll just be there for two nights but I'm so excited about it. I've just been there once and I was like six years old, I can hardly remember anything.


I tried to put the most iconic elements on this design. My index is the subway sign, my middle finger is of course the Union Jack, a typical red phone box on my ring finger and a bit of the subway map on my pinky. On my thumb I tried to paint a nice crown wich turne out quite good.


Red and blue are the stars of this mani but I also used other colors like gold polish for the crown. Here are all the polishes I used to create this manicure.


I'll just be away until Wednesday and I already have a post planned for when I come back. Probably I'll post it on Thursday because I'm arriving late on Wednesday. Have a nice week, I will sure enjoy my time away. I will tell you all about it when I come back. Happy polishing!!

No comments :

Post a Comment