December 20, 2013

31 Day Challenge Round Up

Hey guys! I think it's time I finally post a review on the 31 day challenge, don't you think? I have finally finished my classes until january when I'll have the rest of my finals exams so I found some time to make a little collage with all the designs for the challenge to put together all the designs.


I can really notice the evolution I have made at least with my pose and the photographs I have taken. I still have to work on the lighting on the photos because it's different in each one. However the complexity of my designs has grown and I've been able to think out of the box for some designs.

I'm actually really pleased and happy that I decided to start this challenge, I have learnt so much and I've tried new things. That's the point of all this right? I still have a long way to go but there's lots of challenges out there I can try.

Which designs is your favorite? I can't really decide because I mean I really like how my galaxies turned out but also my Starry Night recreation. LOVE THEM ALL! I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend and happy polishing!

1 comment :

  1. you're kinda like me. haah. i too am obsessed with nail art and i think that your work here is really amazing. Keep it up dear and keep bringing us more fantastic posts. Much love!

    ReplyDelete