November 3, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 25: Inspired By Fashion (Eye On You)


Hey guys! I thought I could manage to do more than two designs for Halloween but I've celebrated it so hard with my friends I haven't done my nails until today! As I couldn't really do as many designs as I wanted, I sort of merged this challenge theme, fashion, with a halloweenish look.

I was inspired by a pair of leggings from my favorite online shop: ROMWE. I wish I had the legs to wear suspender leggings because I'm really in love with these.

I decided to make this design mattified because it looked more like it could be material like the leggings even if they are shiny nilon. I also tried to match the ye colors even if I didn't use them all I think they look pretty good.


This month hasn't been really active, I have noticed every month I do less designs... I have so much uni work to do! I'll try to make the most of it this month and make many designs! I'll finish the 31 day challenge soon and I will come with many new ideas. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment