October 29, 2013

Scream! This is Halloween!

Hey guys! I'm back with another design for this Halloween themed week. This time I chose to inspire my design in a classic ''Nightmare Before Christmas'', one of my favorite movies ever. It has the best songs right?

I tried to put different elements from the film on the nails and I'm really happy with how they turned out, specially because the lines on the designs are quite clean and neat. I also like the design on my thumb, purple and yellow look great!


 I was lucky to find quite the right colors for all the designs, here are all the ones I used: 


I hope you liked this design inspired by ''Nightmare Before Christmas''. I'm looking forward to creating more spooky halloween designs, any suggestions? What things would you like to see? Let me know and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment