September 14, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 15: Delicate Print (Lace It Up)


Hey guys! Just so you know, if anyone's interested the human chain was a total success and it was great taking part and everyone loved my design. Today I'm returning to my 31 day challenge manis with a delicate print themed mani. I really didn't know what someone considered delicate but I went and did a little bit of lace. Let's see what you think.


Would lace be considered delicate? At first I wanted to do white lace wich would look like more delicate, but then I realized I have to buy new white polish because I had run out of it so I did black lace wich I think looks quite well. Delicate and sexy I think right?

These nails weren't easy but at the end I was really happy of how they turned out. What do you think? Would you like to see a tutorian on these nails? I hope you do because I'm planning on posting it soon.

This is my last weekend on holiday as on monday I start university again so I must enjoy everysecond. Have a wonderful weekend and happy polishing! 

No comments :

Post a Comment