August 4, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 3: Yellow Nails (We All Live In A Yellow Submarine!)



Hey guys! My crisis of lack of inspiration still continues so I'm keeping up with my 31 day challenge manis. Today's theme was yellow nails and I just bought a new yellow polish (Yellow Daffodil - Astor) and I couldn't wait to try it.

What says yellow more than a Yellow Submarine themed nails!! I mean the color just fits perfectly and well my attempt at drawing a little yellow submarine on my ring finger turned out pretty cool.


I thought the submarine would look odd but I carefully did the lines as neat as I could and I tried to copy the exact shape and at the end I think it looks quite well. What do you think?

These are the colors I used for the mani, my new yellow polish of course and this amazing orange called Flashy Pumpkin by Essence.


Keep tuned for more 31 day challenge manis. I hope you liked this design. Happy polishing!

2 comments :