August 31, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 12: Stripes (Stripes n' Roses)

Hey guys! I nearly forgot to post these nails for the 31 day Challenge. Today's theme for this mani was stripes. I thought just doing some stripes wasn't enough I wanted to do some nail art and I just added some little red roses on top of the stripes. Let's see what you think of this design.

I think this is the first time I'm actually happy with free handed stripes, normally I suck at making straight parallel lines but this time I'm really happy with the result. What about the flowers? I think they also look pretty cute.

These are all the colors I used for this design:


I hope you enjoyed this design and the name I gave to it. I know I still have to upload the tutorial on the palmtree design I haven't forgot about it. Keep tuned for it. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment