August 28, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 11: Polka Dots (Dot To The Top!)

Hey lovelies! I can't believe I'm already starting the second phase of the 31 day Challenge. I'm really enjoying this and it's really helping me get better at some techniques like gradient manicures. I'm so happy about my sponging techiniques that I couldn't help to slip another gradient into this mani with polka dots as a theme.


I wasn't really inspired when I did this but it actually turned out pretty nice, a bit too girly for me because I don't usually wear pink but I had to try these new pink polishes I bought.

It's a really simple and cute design I really love how the dots seem to appear from the gradient. These are the two colors I used for this mani. Two new shades of pink from Catrice.


Are you getting tired of this challenge? because I'm not! I hope you guys liked my design. I will be uploading a tutorial soon for my last mani so keep tuned. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment