August 25, 2013

31 Day Challenge – Day 10: Gradient (Palm Trees at Sunset)

Hey guys! Today's design is the las mani for the first phase of the 31 day Challenge, this phase was all inspired by colors. The last mani for this part of the challenge was gradient, something that I suck at, well I sucked at. I am happy to inform you that I've actually gotten a bit better with my gradient with sponging technique and I would like to share my work with this simple gradient with some nail art.


I'm so happy that this gradient isn't a fail. I just need to get a little bit better with the direction I sponge because it came out a bit well... the colors werent blending straight they were kind of in diagonal but well practice will make perfect or at least decent.

I used three colors for the gradient and a make up sponge, I will be listing all these things on another post as I will be doing a tutorial on how to do this design, keep tuned for it. I hope you like this design and look forward for the tutorial. Happy polishing!

2 comments :