July 21, 2013

Waterfalls

Hey guys! You think that without classes and being on holiday you would have more time for nail art but actually I'm so busy I don't even have time to paint my nails! Today I found a bit of time to do this simple design inspired by The Nailasaurus.

This design looks really cute and it's quick and easy to do. The colors are really summerish like the bottom of a swimming pool don't you think. These are the colors I used, starting with the base color and then the colors I used for the lines:


The Nailsaurus, Sammy, has tons of waterfall nail designs on her blog with different colors and amazing combinations, go check them. I will probably upload a quick tutorial on how to do this simple design. I hope you liked my waterfall mani. Happy polishg!

No comments :

Post a Comment