July 11, 2013

Purple Universe

Hey guys! After two days, I repeat TWO DAYS, of naked nails - I know right unbelievable-  I finally went and did some galaxy nails. Galaxy nails are what I call emergency state nails. Whenever I don't know what to do or I just need to paint my nails because they've been naked for too long I just go with galaxies. I'm quite proud of my sponging skills and the colors I use for galaxies so I decided to do a purple one.

 They look awesome in daylight because of all the shimmer and glitter which you can't really see in the photo. I actually mixed my grey KIKO holo with a purple KIKO polish which shows only with daylight and looks really cool and galaxy-ish. I didn't use as many colors as I normally do for galaxies, these are all the ones I used:


Do you love galaxy nails as much as I do? Want to make them yourself? Check my galaxy tutorial and my other galaxy designs here. I hope you enjoyed this mani and you give galaxy nails a try following my tutorial. If you have any questions just email me at thenailartshow@gmail.com or just comment below. Happy polishing! 

No comments :

Post a Comment