July 17, 2013

Pixie Dust

Hi guys! The other day I went shopping to Barcelona and I went into KIKO and found out some polishes were on sale. I saw the Sugar Matte collection and I thought they were awesome. I had seen the pixie dust collection by O.P.I around the internet but nothing where I live so I bought the black polish and gave this cool effect a try.



It's like a glitter polish but the glitter is really small and you feel the texture of it so it's also like a textured polish, which by the way I don't own none. The polish is matte and it's strage because I never wear matte nails. I should buy a matte top coat because I really like the effect that it gives to some designs.

I only used one coat of the polish and it was enough, let's see how it behaves for removal. I guess I'll have to get some foil and cotton pads to remove it. The polish I used is this KIKO one from Sugat Matt collection:


 Have you tried any of these polishes or similar effects? What do you think? This was kind of a review on this polish did you like it? Would you like seeing more thins like this in the future? Let me know on the comments below. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment