June 22, 2013

Spiral Design Tutorial

It's been a while since I posted my last tutorial and now that I think about it I still have a few that I need to post here, I just never remember. Today you saw my spiral designand some of you liked it so I thought it would be cool to make a quick tutorial on how to do it. It's really easy and you can try so many different colors and variations. Let's get the show started!


1. Paint your nails with any color you want, I would use the lighter color for the base and the darker for the spiral design.

2. Make a dot in the middle of the nail. This dot will guide us when we start making the triangle forms for the spiral.

3. From the dot we created earlier draw a curved line from the center to the tip.

4. Like before, using the dot as a reference, we make another curved line creating a trianglish form.

5. Fill the triangle.

6. Create another triangle leaving more or less the same space betweet triangles

7. Repeat the process until you achieve a full spiral covering the entire nail

8. Add a top coat and it's finished! You now have a hypnotizing spiral on your nails.

The color I used for this design is my favorite pink: Velvet Rose by Astor



I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and you try this yourselves. Don't forget to comment, tag me on instagram and twitter #thenailartshow so I can see your designs. Share with your friends and happy polishing guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment