June 6, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge – Day 14: Pride (The Lord Of The Rings)

Hey guys, I regret to tell this is the last Sin of the Deadly Sins Challenge. It's been an amazing experience, I have done lots of designs and I think some of them have made me improve my skills. The girls who have taken part are the sweetest and most talented and it's been a plesure to be part of it.

The theme for today's mani was ''This is YOUR time! Brag about how good you are at...''. I diceded that as I suck at things like watermarble, gradients, and other techiniques, my best skill is nail art. I think I'm quite good with brushes and this stuff. It was also a perfect excuse to show my nerd pride! I'm a bit of a Lord Of The Rings freak! I really love the films, I haven't read the book, but it's on my list of things to do before I die.


What do you think of my Sauron's Eye? I think it looks quite good. It really looks like it's watching you. They were quite quick to do. I think one of the designs I've done in less time and that it actually looks as good on my right hand. Here's a close up of the eye.


I think the elecion of colors was perfect. The reds and oranges I chose are really similar to the original eye in the film. These are the colors I used:

What do you think of this mani? Can I say I absolutely love them? Of course I can it's my PRIDE mani!! I LOVE MY NAAAAILS! Well if you like them as much as I do share them with your friends, and ask me anything commenting below. Happy polishing!


No comments :

Post a Comment