May 11, 2013

Stained Glass

Hey guys! It was difficul getting rid of my past mani because I really liked it but I wanted to try something. This mani was inspried by a wonderful design by one of my favorite nail artists I know, Lindsey aka Wondrously Polished. She did this stained design a while back and it’s been on my wanna do list since then. I tried using the same tones of green as her design and I think I was successful at recreating her mani.


I followed the tutorial she made for her mani. Easy steps to create a wonderful design:
 
107 Of course mine doesn’t look as good as her’s but I’m quite pleased of how it’s looking even though I like the colors she used better than mine. The colors I used are the following:


Both colors in the middle (mint green and grey) I mixed to make a nice greeny gray, because the grey on it’s own was too dark in my opinion and it didn’t look that well with the other colors.

I hope you liked this design and check out Lindsey’s blog for more awesome nail art and tutorials. Don’t forget to share, like and comment if you have any questions on this design or any suggestions. Happy Polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment