May 31, 2013

June Nail Art Challenge - Day 1: Summer (500 days of Summer)

Hey guys, well I am starging this new challenge by Californails. She does challenges like these every month. I did the December challenge and I really enjoy it and as I have some time know as I'm finishing exams and stuff next week I will give this challenge a try.

Day one's theme was summer. I wasn't feeling really summerish because weather has been terrible these days, then I saw The Nailsaurus design inspired by this amazing film 500 days of Summer. And I had a brilliant idea the theme was summer right so I did summer!


I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I really like the film and the way The Nailsaurus did all these designs to represent it it's just perfect.


Here are all the colors I used including this wonderful gray which I painted my thumb with, it's new I just bought it today and I really like it.

This is just the first post of this challenge keep tuned to see more designs. I will be uploading a design for the Deadly Sins challenge soon, I haven't forgot about Envy, this week's sin. Don't forget to share, like and comment if you have any questions or suggestions. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment