April 30, 2013

Deadly Sins Challenge – Day 4: Gluttony (I Scream for Ice-Cream!)


Hello guys! Well I had some free time today and as I won’t be having much I decided to do another mani for the Deadly Sins Challenge. I skiped day 3 because the theme was sugar spun and I really don’t like how that looks and I have never tried it so i went for the second theme of the sin which was ”Skip your diet and make something that makes your stomach growl!” and my most absolutely favorite thing in the world is Häagen Dazs Belgium Chocolate ice-cream. I mean I’d die for a spoonful of it, it’s so delicious. It’s a bit pricey but I have tried buying other brands and they aren’t quite the same. Nothing compares to yooou!!! Sorry I’m being weird let’s just get to the point and show you my Häagen Dazs inspired design.
 
Here’s a close up of my thumb. On this finger I only did the gold and red pattern, the typical pattern.











I’m actually quite proud of this design. Today I recieved my package of nail tools and stuff and I used them today for the first time, nail brushes, dotting tools, nail wheels… and more. Here are the brushes I used for this design.

After doing this design I’m sooooo hungry for ice-cream and I don’t have any!! Well I better stop talking abouut me. Here are the colors I used for this mani.


Well guys I hope you liked my design. What’s the thing that makes your stomach growl? Don’t forget to like and comment to let me know what you think of this design. Happy polishing! ………..I WANT ICE-CREAM!!



No comments :

Post a Comment